• The World Bank, under the Water and Sanitation Infrastructure Improvement Project (WaSSIP), the Bank is providing a sector investment loan of US$450 million to increase access to reliable, affordable and sustainable water supply and sanitation services; and to improve the water and wastewater services in the areas served by three water service boards, including the Athi Water Service Board.
• The Water and Sanitation Program (WSP) is supporting WASSIP to deliver the urban sanitation component. This includes designing the project and providing technical assistance.
• K-Rep Bank has structured a loan arrangement to finance the costs of social connection.
• The World Bank’s Global Partnership on Outputbased Aid (GPOBA) is providing the output based subsidy through K-Rep.
• Athi Water Services Board is the recipient of a sector investment loan from the World Bank. AWSB is
also the oversight authority that has issued a Service Provision Agreement (SPA) to NCWSC.
• Nairobi City Water and Sewerage Company (NCWSC) is the implementing agency
- << Prev