40th WEDC International Conference
Date: 24 – 28 July, 2017
Location : Loughborough University, UK
Theme: Local Action
With International Cooperation to Improve and Sustain Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Services Papers should focus on innovations, experience, ideas and learning contributing to further thinking about CLTS and other community-wide behaviour change approaches. We are most interested on papers that focus on:
- Implementing CLTS at scale.
- How CLTS programming has ensured equity and inclusion.
- Challenges to and lessons learnt using CLTS.
- Ways of linking CLTS to other programming.
- Using CLTS in different contexts.
Building learning into CLTS programmes.
Tel: +44 (0)1273 606261; Fax: +44 (0)1273 621202